The Zimbabwe German Society, in partnership with British Council Zimbabwe, has launched an open call for projects aimed at supporting excitingly engaging creative ideas in Zimbabwe using the #zwIDea small grants initiative. The call is open from 13 September 2017 to 22 September 2017. Projects can be a combination of more than one art form, with selection priority being placed on
Projects can be a combination of more than one art form, with selection priority being placed on first-time collaborators with Zimbabwe German Society and British Council Zimbabwe.
PROJECT INCLUSION CRITERIA We are offering partners the opportunity to submit project proposals that meet our criteria and agree to adhere to the following:
- Demonstrate creative quality, innovation and excellence
- Offer a rewarding creative experience for artists, participants and audiences
- Support aspiring artists (18-35 years) and devised for an audience demographic of the same range
- Create insights, storytelling and create new connections between artists and audiences in Zimbabwe, Germany, United Kingdom and Sub Saharan Africa
- Be innovative in using digital communications as an integral part of the project
- Fit within the agreed delivery timeline as follows: October 2017 – March 2018 or, October – December 2017 or January – March 2018
- Adhere to the British Council’s equal opportunities and diversity frameworks (as outlined on our website)
Applications should be submitted to, Extra-Blessing.Kuchera@britishcouncil.org
no later than FRIDAY 22 SEPTEMBER 2017.